Meet the Neighbors Potluck and 50-50 – Everyone Welcome!Saturday January 26 6 pm. Dining at 6:15.
- Bring enough for your group and a group of equal size.
- Be GREEN. Bring your plate setting, serving utensils (and remember to go home with them).
- 50/50 for $ and prizes! Bring $! Prize donations welcome!
- CMCA Meet n Greet table to keep in touch with you about accomplishments, future projects!
Join the interactive event calendar! Join neighbours to snowshoe, cross country ski, hike, dog walk, bike, fish, sled, play bridge, star gaze, photography, carpool … or post your activity on Castle Mountain Adventure Calendar, contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Why be a supporter of CMCA? Your support is needed to fulfill CMCA’s Mission and Vision to:
- create the village community we all want
- provide opportunities to meet neighbors and share perspectives
- work collectively as environmental stewards
- be a catalyst to engage partnerships and volunteerism for the collective voice to be heard by corporate, municipal and provincial decision makers
- develop and fund projects
Dec 2018 Welcome all! Please take the time to read our liftline newsletter
A long time wish of the Community Association was to start a “Tree of Lights” project. A hearty group of volunteers braved the wind and spent the day hanging lights on a group of trees at the base of the Huckleberry Chair.
We used 500 feet of LED lights, a Genie 50 ft boom, and the skill and excitement of our volunteers! The lights and expenses were covered by the Community Association and Thank You to CMR for taking care of the power requirements!
Special thanks to Kevin and Michele, Dennis and Vicki, Monica, and Brian and Judy. Many more had volunteered but because of the lack of equipment to rent on the weekends we had to complete this during the week. Us retired folks stepped up!
Look for upcoming opportunities to participate in future lighting projects.
On Friday October 19 the Pincher Creek Chambers of Commerce held their 23rd Annual Awards of Excellence. These awards were nominated by the public and then voted on by following a list of criteria.